If you're not a member yet and visit our medical offices for health care, call 530.283.7122 to enroll in the Patient Portal.
Stay connected with your healthcare team and access your personal medical information anytime online with HealtheLife. Use your patient portal to:
- Send secure messages to your care team – Secure messaging gives you the convenience to ask questions when you think of them or have the time to ask your care providers. Encrypted messages ensure that your health information is private.
- View your latest test results – Lab test reports will be available online as soon as they are released.
- View your health records – You can find appointment instructions, medications, immunization records, and more. Keep your record up-to-date to help you and your care providers.
- Manage appointments – You can check on, reschedule or cancel upcoming appointments, and request a new appointment without picking up the phone.
Plumas District Hospital can no longer support portal proxy account access involving minors from the ages of 12 to 18.
Call Consumer Care at 1-888-338-9741 for your portal technical questions. Please note - Consumer Care cannot issue portal invitations.
- Self-enrollment assistance
- Claiming your portal invitation
- Creating an account
- How to navigate the portal, including how to message your provider, request an appointment or request a mediation refill
- Help when you forget your security questions
- Troubleshooting your technical issues
- Bilingual support
HealtheLife Mobile App
After enrollment, access your patient portal using your mobile device by downloading the HealtheLife app from Google Play or the iOS App Store.
- Click your App Store icon
- Search for the HealtheLife application
- Click on the app to load it onto your phone
- Open the app, then enter your username and password
- Make sure to allow "alerts" so you will receive notification of new messages or results in your portal
"I love having access to my medical records at my fingertips. I believe in being proactive in my healthcare and this patient portal gives me the tools to be on top of any lab reports, radiology reports, and visit notes, so if there is something out of the ordinary, I can discuss it with my Primary Care Provider. Also, I am able to link my child records to my account so I have access to all my family's records in one place. Thank you for providing this service!"